Guidelines from LEBORIS PLY & VENEERS
Worried about Termite attack for your new home furniture??
Guidelines from LEBORIS PLY for a Stress free Home or Office furniture.
- When plywood comes at your site make sure that it doesn’t rot in water lying on your floor used by other craftsmen at site (If Laying of marbles is going on, they are sure to use water as ingredient). Place it on a dry and tidy surface.
- Laminate the outer surface of the cabinet (the side facing wall) which will protect any termite coming from walls to your wardrobe.
- Leave a space of at least half inch between your wall and cabinet because even if your wall gets affected in future, it will not come into contact with cabinet directly.
- As the old saying goes, “Precaution is better than cure”, termite treatment to your home walls before flooring work which will protect the furniture till ages.
- Maintaining cleanliness of your cabinets (wipe it with a dry cloth once a day) after you shift in, prevents moisture from building up on the surface of your cabinet.
- Buy plywood from a verified dealer of LEBORIS PLY & VENEERS which will ensure that the product is authentic.
- To give your interiors a taste of nature, savour from more than 450 species of natural veneers crafted from woods, around the world.
- Don’t compromise on quality, choose only LEBORIS Ply & Veneers.