Ply that stands times of turbulence and all climatic changes with you.
Leboris Ply manufactured from thin layers or plies of wood veneer are glued together with adjacent layers having their wood grain rotated up to 90 degrees to one another. It is an engineered wood that offers a range of excellent quality plywood that is made from premium A+ grade timber which undergoes a rigorous 5-stage manufacturing process to make it termite and borer resistant.
Our quality experts make sincere efforts and adopt stringent quality tests to make sure that plywood and boards manufactured by us comply with industrial standards. They strictly monitor every step of manufacturing and guide our workforce to craft indisputable products. Moreover, in order to guarantee durability and elegance, our products are chemically treated at every stage which protects them from the infestation of insects, borers, termites, fungus, and other insects.
- Made from specially selected eco-friendly timber
- Well balanced construction.
- Alternate layers of cross band cores used for perfect bonding
- More number of plies hence more strength, better dimensional stability and more durable
- Treated with chemicals by impregnation process to give resistance to fungus insects’ and termite etc.